THE WINTER ESSENTIALS WELLNESS KIT
THE WINTER ESSENTIALS WELLNESS KIT
A bundle of botanical love to nurture you inside and out during the winter season:
- Mini Introductory Consultation
- Spiced Rooibos & Rose Herbal Tea
- Warming Winter Bitters
- Whipped Salt Scrub
- Shimmering Body Oil
- Revitalizing Face Oil
- Mini Scented Soy Candle
Available until December 31, 2017. All orders will ship in early January. Price does not include shipping. A separate invoice for shipping charges will be emailed once they have been calculated based on your address.
- Mini Introductory Consultation (by phone or email with first kit purchase only). This is allows us to get acquainted. It also allows me get a general sense of your health so that I can be sure everything in your kit is appropriate for you.
- Spiced Rooibos & Rose Herbal Tea. This tea is chock-a-block with organic herbs that are used in herbal medicine to promote relaxation, rejuvenation, and internal warmth. Drink it regularly throughout the winter. It's particularly great in the evening to help turn off a busy brain. Ingredients: Fo-Ti, Cinnamon, Red Rooibos, Passionflower, Star Anise, Allspice, Rose Petals.
- Warming Digestive Bitters. This is a blend of aromatic and bitter herbs used in Western and Ayurvedic Medicine to promote healthy digestion. Take it daily as a preventative, or as needed when your digestion is feeling challenged. Ingredients: Milk thistle, Artichoke, Turmeric, Triphala, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Black Pepper, Long Pepper, Licorice.
- Whipped Salt Scrub. Moisturizing botanical oils team up with the mineral-rich sloughing power of Himalayan and Dead Sea Salts to keep you soft and supple, while a soothing blend of essential oils calms the deep wilds of your soul. The emulsified nature of this scrub means it essentially turns into a lotion once you wet it. Turn this into a relaxation ritual by lighting your candle and having a bath. Apply scrub to dry skin allowing it to fall into the tub as it fills, then settle in and soak up all the rejuvenating ingredients that have dissolved in the bath water. This is too abrasive for your face, so please use it only from the neck down. Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Dead Sea Salt, Unfiltered Raw Vancouver Island Honey, Himalayan Pink Salt, Plant Wax, Jojoba Oil, Rosemary Extract, Clary Sage, Litsea, Neroli, Ylang Ylang.
- Shimmering Body Oil. Give your winter skin a boost of silky radiance with this decadent blend of nourishing oils. Infused with sultry scents and shimmering golden minerals, this oil can be smoothed over any area of the body that needs a sassy, little pick me up. Not meant to be applied around the eyes. Ingredients: Camellia Seed Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Plant Wax, Jojoba Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Vit E, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Neroli, Cocoa, Vanilla, Carrot Seed, Rock Rose, Frankincense, Elemi, Jasmine.
- Revitalizing Face Oil. This is my panacea product. Everyone who tries it loves it. Seriously! Created to work for all skin types, this beauty harnesses the super-powers of some of the most antioxidant and balancing oils out there. My favourite way to use it is as an overnight treatment applied to clean damp skin. This lets the ingredients work their magic while still allowing your skin to breath as it repairs throughout the night. Ingredients: Camellia Seed Oil, Argan Nut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Extract, Rice Bran Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vit E, Vit D3, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Schizandra Berry Extract, Carrot Seed Extract, Palmarossa, Cypress, Rose Geranium, Parsley Seed, Himalayan Cedarwood, Turkish Rose.
- Mini Scented Soy Candle. Add a little light to your life with this candle made from Eco Soy Wax and 100% pure essential oils. The scent is created from a complex blend of oils used to cleanse your environment and promote deep states of clam where clarity, connection and rejuvenation occur. If you're not usually a lover of Patchouli (like me), this blend may still work for you. If you're skeptical, just let me know and I can whip up a room spray to replace the candle. Ingredients: Eco Soy Wax, Himalayan Cedarwood, Patchouli, Tangerine, Myrrh, Cinnamon, Clove, White Cedar, Rock Rose, Tobacco, Hay.